Teachers should have the absolute best when it comes to their planner: very useful, well thought out content; robust and beautifully made; and of course spectacular to look at, oozing professionalism and style.
- With our planners you can expect all of this, along with the listed features below. As experienced teachers ourselves, we have made our planners with passion, care and rigour, having worked closely with hundreds of experienced teachers to ensure that they are ideal from early years, all the way through the key stages into adult education. Our undated planners are perfect for those working part time or in the UAE with a Sunday to Thursday timetable. You might simply want one of our undated planners because of their size, B5 - half way between A4 and A5. If you love the contents of our A4 teacher planner, but you're a TA and would like something without a 'teacher title', or Academic Planner is ideal.
- B5 hardback planner
- Gold elastic fastening
- Pocket inside cover (perfect for holding our planners stickers)
- 7 tabbed sections
- Each teacher planner includes:
- Personal Profile and Goals
- Supply information
- Username and password tracker
- School/Day overview
- Professional development log
- Yearly action plan
- Useful teacher finds (3 pages)
- 6 x timetable pages
- 6 x seating plans
- Intervention Plans
- Pupil focus pages
- Groups/List pages
- Appointment list
- Calendar undated
- Important dates (double page)
- Medium Term Planning (6 sets)
- Long Term Planning
- Wellbeing review planner
- Year reflections
- Weekly planning (undated with 6 sessions each day)
- Full meeting notes pages
- Brief meeting notes sections
- 16 Assessment record pages (14 double spread)
Please be aware that some products are on preorder and the information about an expected shipping date will show underneath the buy button.
We aim to post all orders out the same working day if placed before 1pm.
Orders under £5: £2 P&P
Orders between £5 and £50: £4 P&P
Orders over £50: Free P&P
Orders are sent via a tracked service or 1st class service. You'll be sent a link to track your parcel once it has shipped.
Unfortunately due to rising shipping costs and customs charges we no longer ship orders outside of the UK directly however we have a fantastic solution for you...
...Click here for details about International delivery options.
Please allow between 2-5 days for your order to arrive after shipping confirmation.