Introducing the new Student Records book - the must-have tool for teachers who want to stay on top of their students' progress and plan ahead. We've taken the pages from the 'Pupil Focus ' section in our previous teacher planner, improved them and added even more handy records.
With features like transition notes, assessment tracking, targets, group planning, parent communication, and intervention planning, this book is a comprehensive solution that covers a variety aspects of student progress tracking.
We're incredibly proud of our new record book: as teachers we've included everything we could think of to make class management that little bit easier. With enough space for up to 238 students, it's perfect for both primary and secondary teachers as well as SENDCOs.
- Flexible and durable cover
- Matching our 23/24 designs
- A4 size
- Spiral binding
- 220 pages
- Grayscale printing
- 100gsm paper (170gsm tab pages)
- Calendar (flexible dating to use in any academic year)
- Transition notes (space for 212 students)
- Record of achievement (space for 238 students)
- Individual targets (space for 212 students)
- Parent communication log (space for 198 logs)
- Assessment Log (space for 11 classes/385 students)
- Assessment planning (4 plans x 6 terms)
- Record grids (10 grids)
- Intervention plans (9 plans)
- Group planning and notes (11 sets of groups)